I is the first debut mini album by Taeyeon, released on October 7, 2015. The song "I", featuring Verbal Jint, was used to promote the album.
- I (feat. Verbal Jint)
- U R
- Gemini (쌍둥이자리)
- Stress (스트레스)
- Farewell (먼저 말해줘)
- I (Inst.)
- Lyrics: Taeyeon, Mafly, Verbal Jint
- Music: Myah Marie, Bennett Armstrong, Justin T. Armstrong, Cosmopolitan Douglas, David Quinones, Jon Asher, Ryan S. Jhun
- U R
- Lyrics: Jo Yoon-kyung
- Music: Matthew Tishler, Robyn Newman, Ben Charles
- Lyrics: Baek Geum-min, Lee Soo-jung, Mafly
- Music: LDN Noise, Carolyn Jordine, Alice Sophie Penrose
- Lyrics: Mafly
- Music: Shinhyuk, Tiffany Evans, Mrey, DK
- Lyrics: Lee Joo-hyung
- Music: Lee Joo-hyung, Choo Dae-gwan (MonoTree)
- The music video to the title track was shot in New Zealand.
- Due to her previous success recording ballads for Korean films and televisions, the public expected Taeyeon to promote the album with a ballad title track. Taeyeon, however, chose a pop rock song and expressed that she wanted to "make [her] solo debut with good songs regardless of their genres."
- Despite only charting at number two on the weekly chart, I was the best-selling album on the Gaon Album Chart of October with 100,923 physical units sold.
- It became the sixteenth best-selling album of 2015 in South Korea, with sales figures standing at 119,576 copies.
- According to the Korea Music Contents Industry Association, I was the main contributor which helped SM Entertainment topped digital music sales in South Korea during the fourth quarter of 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.